UPDATE: JUNE 17, 2020 - 12:30pm
I am pleased to announce plans to reopen Springdale Adventist Fellowship, effective July 4. For additional guidelines and updated information, please see the church website.
UPDATE: APRIL 2, 2020 - 10:30am
In keeping with President Trump's continuation of social distancing guidelines through the end of April, Springdale Adventist Fellowship will remain closed with online services only until at least May 2. In keeping with social distancing guidelines, our live broadcast each weekend is being put together with 10 or less individuals. With the rapidly changing conditions in the community, and the continued spread of the virus, we are encouraging practical, calm, and safe measures for our members. Updates will be posted here or at the Springdale Adventist Fellowship website.
UPDATE: MARCH 18, 2020 - 1:00pm
The Church must remain a place of hope and peace as the world faces the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. As a pastor and spiritual leader in the Springdale Community, I and my church (Springdale Adventist Fellowship) are being proactive in taking necessary precautions to stop the spread of this disease. At this time, we are recommending the following:
- Beginning this Sabbath, March 21, 2020, until further notice, we will have online services only. Beginning at 10:00 am, there will be a streamed Bible Study Panel for adults that you may watch and interact with through the church Facebook page. We will be answering relevant questions from our online audience in effort to make this as much a dialogue as possible. At 11:00 am, we will stream a worship program featuring praise and music, a time of prayer, and a teaching time from Pastor Ben.
- Midweek Bible Study will be live streamed through Facebook Live as well from the Church page. Please plan to join in beginning at 6:30pm.
- We encourage you to follow the recommendations from the CDC such as washing your hands for 20 seconds, covering coughs and sneezes, and cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
- As our community is moving rapidly toward social distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19, we must not go so far as social isolation. If you need assistance, please contact me.
- If you would like special prayer, please don't hesitate to contact me. I would be happy to pray with you for whatever burdens you may have.